If you live in Texas and are interested in CNA training, you are in luck. In this state, you can obtain your license in as little as three weeks, and the demand for qualified nursing assistants is so high it is easy to find employment once your CNA training is complete.
While many individuals may be inspired by this, some may be wondering how exactly they will afford the courses necessary to begin their new career in the health care field. Luckily, the great state of Texas makes it possible for many students to obtain free CNA training, especially in the Dallas area. If you are interested in working as a certified nursing assistant, make sure to take advantage of the following information. If you qualify, you may be able to complete your CNA training at no cost to you.
Free CNA Training Options in Texas
- Emeritus- Located on Belmont Avenue in Dallas, this facility provides would-be CNAs with on the job training while they work. This means you can begin earning a significant income immediately while you train to obtain your certification. Contact this facility at 214-826-1113
- Favorite Nurses Home Health- On Brook River Drive in Dallas, this nursing facility will pay for your CNA training classes if you will promise to work for them for a certain period of time. While you are taking the courses, they will also allow you to work as a nurse’s aide in the facility. Contact them via phone at 214-951-7430.
- Dallas Center of Rehabilitation- Free CNA training is available through this facility to individuals who qualify for the courses. To inquire about specific requirements for eligibility, please contact them at 866-959-7535 or visit them at the facility at 4200 Live Oak in Dallas.
- Ashley Court- On the job training is offered through this nursing home for free to individuals who qualify for the position. This type of training will allow you to work while you earn, and takes approximately six to eight weeks to complete. Once the classroom portion of the CNA training is complete, you will be eligible to take the Texas state exam for certification. The facility’s phone number is 866-878-7876.
- Jackson Living Center of Juliette Fowler Homes- If you want to work while you are taking your CNA training courses, consider Jackson Living Center on Abrams Road in Dallas. The facility will pay for your classes, so you can attend free and you will be able to work at the facility until your courses are completed in approximately six weeks. Contact them for more information at 866-933-6063.
- Care Health and Rehabilitation Center- If you want to become a CNA and live near Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard in Dallas, stop by and visit the Care Health and Rehabilitation Center or call them at 866-698-6287. They may be able to provide you with free CNA training if you are able to meet their qualification and can pass a background check.
Obtain Your CNA Training in Texas
Becoming a CNA in Texas may be one of the best choices you ever make. Here, you will be able to easily obtain employment, secure a competitive wage, and work while you learn. If you are interested, take a look into the facilities that offer free CNA training.